So you’ve decided to go paperless, well done – if you haven’t, check out why you should go paperless by clicking here. Now you have to figure out which software package to choose. I’ve used over 7 different software packages in my time. All with positive and negative qualities, some work well for a big team and some are more suited to the individual. However, the main objective is to find one that works for you and your business. I’ve chosen 5 currently on the market to compare for your benefit.
- Cliniko – www.cliniko.com
- Nookal – www.nookal.com
- TM2- www.insidetm2.com
- MindBody – www.mindbodyonline.com
- Coreplus – www.coreplus.com.au
- Cliniko – Great integration, limited with class/group booking
- Nookal – Ideal for allied health, limited with integration for CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- TM2- All in one system, better suited to big teams, but expensive
- MindBody – Better suited to yoga/pilates, excellent webinars
- Coreplus – Great for start up, limited to Australian market
All prices are provided in Australian Dollars, but convert to other currencies according the exchange rate. I picked 1 user and 5 users as a standard comparison, however there may be some variations in price with 2-4 users. All systems provide for online booking and have various reporting ability depending on your needs.
For me cliniko was the best on review. It’s cost, ease of use and integration with accounts and marketing software were the main time saving factors. My review is independent and impartial. However, every clinic is different and you have to find the one that works best for you and your business. You can easily set up a trial period with most of the companies to review their software. To find out how PracticeNav can help please email firstname.lastname@example.org or take our Free business audit. Also feel free to share your experiences or share what system works best for you.